Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Catch Up

Yes, I have been slack with blogging - life just keeps on getting in the way.

As I said last week, we had a couple of days off work which was lovely. It was so nice to have some quality time with Hubs without the kids. We went for lunch on both days and basically just hung out. I also managed to get to the gym for a Body Combat class while he had a game of golf with his Dad. I do love group fitness classes - always good fun and I find I work that bit harder.

I got back to work on Monday only to find a pile of work on my desk so now I feel like I need another break. I was so cranky as there are other people here that are more than capable of filling in - I really feel as though some people around here couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a wadful of 50's. 'nuff said.

But as Lily Allen sang, "Everything is cool as long as I'm getting thinner" and, yep, I am cool for cats! Finally I'm making some headway in the old weight department and was happy to see I'm back in the 52's today. Pretty darn happy about that one as I was feeling like I was doing the work and getting nowhere fast. I was starting to go through that phase where you get totally disillusioned and just go f*** it and eat your way through the entire contents of the cupboard. Glad I didn't.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Your holiday sounds lovely Michelle and great news on the 52's. You will be feeling fantastic!