Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Quickie

Just a quick check-in. I had an awesome weekend away with my girlfriends with loads of laughs and incredibly bad singing on Sing Star. The girls who organised the weekend had planned loads of pampering as well and we enjoyed soaking our feet in milk baths and doing our nails - all very girly. It was a shame to come back to work yesterday.

We are off to Adelaide this weekend and I should be catching up with Kristy for a cuppa while we are there.

Training has been non-existant this week as I am really struggling with fatigue. I am planning a trip to the docs at some point to get some blood work done to see if I'm deficient in anything but part of me just believes that I'm burning the candle at both ends. One of the joys of working fulltime with kidlets.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I look forward to seeing you Saturday Michelle, will you sms me details of time and where?

Kek said...

Sounds to me like NOT training is a good strategy, at least for a few days.

Enjoy your lovely break (again!).