Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

I am so slack! Life seems to be getting in the way of blogging at the moment … my Google Reader has over 200 unread items and quickly increasing.

I started my new job last week and am settling in quite well. I’m enjoying the change in role but am still yet to really sink my teeth into things. The people are quite nice and have made me feel welcome.

Training has still been hit and miss. I have joined Michelle Bridges 12 Week Challenge purely to get some much needed accountability. I’m not sure how much I will learn but I guess with regards to health and fitness there always something to learn.

Now that school has started back and the girls have resumed their other activities I can get into some semblance of routine. Both girls are doing dancing again this year and have given up gymnastics. Instead Moo will be doing netball and Missy T will sign up for soccer again. Moo is also learning violin but fortunately that is through school. I’m lucky in that Mal starts early and finishes in time to do the school pick up. He then takes them to their sport and I normally pick them up after work (with the exception of soccer as he is the coach). With a bit of juggling, which I’m sure is common in most families, we make it work.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Michelle its nice to hear that your new job is going well. Nice friendly people is always good.