Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fitbox

Last night was Fitbox again, there is something really enjoyable about punching things ... gets the aggression out. The thing that amazed me about the session is how much this one woman whinged the whole way through. She tried to get out of doing push-ups, complained about the sit ups and whined when she had to run but 5 minutes before the class she mentioned how much weight she put on over the Christmas period. I mean there was absolutely nothing wrong with this person - there were a couple of other women with injuries which prevented them from doing certain things but this chick was just trying to take the easy way out. The instructor didn't take any of her crap which was a good thing. Last nights session wasn't as good as the first time I went and I got home dripping with sweat but not feeling as shattered as I should have. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the fact we had some pretty unfit people there that sort of slowed down the sprints or the fact I trained legs instead of shoulders in the morning (like I did last time) or it was just an easier class. Whatever it was I'll give it another go in a couple of weeks - its something a bit different.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

He he he - I can't imagine Sheila putting up with any of that guff!!
It's funny isn't - some classes just leave you completely shattered, then some days, same class you come out going, hmmmmm that wasn't as bad as last time! Maybe leaving it a couple of weeks will make it hard again next time you do it!
Hope all is going well in Gladdy, I miss all you guys there!
Cheers
Carolyn xx