Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Some More To Add To The List

I thought I would add a couple of my pet peeves to Liz's list.

  • Dogs roaming the streets. There is no worse feeling than seeing a dog charge at you and it's owners are nowhere to be seen.
  • Discovering when you get home from work that someone has left the freezer door open.
  • Making a yummy lunch and getting to work only to realise it's still sitting on the bench at home.
  • Forgetting to check everyone's pockets when doing the washing. It seems like there is always a tissue in someone's pocket the time I don't check.
  • Cleaning out the fridge and finding something that used to be food waaaaay in the back.
  • Not being able to get onto equipment at the gym.
  • The fact that my gym only opens from 8 am - 12 pm on a Saturday. Hello? What about parents that have to go to Saturday morning sports???????
  • People who spend more time talking than actually training at the gym especially when I can't get onto the equipment they are hogging.
  • Asking if you can work in with the people hogging a piece of equipment and them looking at you like you have asked them to kill their firstborn.
  • Having to go to the gym at peak time ... somedays I wish I was a stay-at-home mum.

2 comments:

LizN said...

couldn't agree with you more on all counts!

Unknown said...

great list Michelle- had a few laughs there!