Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What to do??

I have said that I am considering competing again in October but I'm really unsure if that's what I want to do. Looking back at the photos and reading the blogs of people in comp mode I get that fire in my belly but I just can't imagine fitting it all in. We are running the girls around a bit more nowadays and I believe that is more important than me competing but there is a little niggle that I would like to see if I can do it again. I'm not sure if it's the getting up on stage but rather the journey to that point. In saying that, I need that fear of getting up on stage in a itty bitty bikini to work my butt off. I guess I'll do this 12 week challenge to get some of my mojo back and review in a few months.

1 comment:

LizN said...

Ah decisions, decisions. Just doing the 12 week challenge sounds like a good idea ;)