Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aaaah ... that's better!

There is a lot to be said about having a content tummy. After a day of hissy fits and not being able to fill my ever rumbling belly I decided to go off-plan and have a feed of spag bol, baked pears for dessert and then finished off with a chai latte. I was satisfied and woke up feeling much better. I had to laugh as only a day or so before I saw a tweet from a PT who is helping out with the 12wbt saying that hunger pangs only last for 10 minutes and you should distract yourself or drink water to get through it. I think she needs to tell my stomach that as it can rumble all day sometimes!

Oh, and for my little effort last night I dropped 300 g. Go figure!

4 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

LOL, I had spag bol last night after having hissy fits all day yesterday too. And those pears look nice!

Cherub said...

Glad you're feeling better Michelle. Funny how you know your body best!
Enjoy the rest of your (non hungry) day.

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear Michelle - great going!!

Unknown said...

Spag bol cures all! LOL!