Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weigh In Week 7

I have been totally zen about the whole weight thing. My weight has been sitting around the 52.5 kg mark for the last few weeks and I have been content. I am enjoying my exercise and loving eating relatively clean. I have been feeling great and no number on the scale would bring me down. Until today. I went to bed with a rumbling tummy last night and instead of eating I talked myself out of it as it was weigh in day. What an idiot! So today I'm tired and hungry and the scales have not moved for the third week in a row, it was not fucking worth it. I'm not in this to starve myself! I should have listened to my body and had something. Why did I let that little voice talk me into not eating for fear I might jeopardise a weigh-in. I should have told her to fuck off. This is a lifestyle thing for me, not a competition to see if I can lose the most weight. I've been to 46 kg for comp and I don't want to get back to being that lean unless I'm competing. Time to give myself an uppercut and get back to finding that balance.

1 comment:

LizN said...

I reckon it's all part of the learning process - sometimes you get influenced unexpectedly by others around you - I will bet there are people on that 12 Week forum that are 'proud' of going to bed with a grumbly tummy :)

Love your work chica, keep it up!