Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a fabulous Mums Day yesterday. I woke up on Sunday to a snoring sound, I knew it wasn't Mal as he was already up so I got up to see if it were the girls snoring loudly. It was actually a new coffee machine making the noise! Now I can get up in the morning with freshly brewed coffee or tea. Yay! I also got a new pasta maker as my cheap-o one no longer works. There is nothing nicer than homemade pasta. The girls and I snuggled up on the lounge while I watched some shows that I recorded through the week and Mal made the yummiest Eggs Benedict. Like most mums I love the homemade cards and gifts, Missy T made me some coconut ice which I shared around. I spent most of the day playing around with a Scrapbooking program I bought recently to try and get all my photos (particularly the digital ones) in albums. Scrapbooking is not something I'm really into to but I figure if it's on computer I might actually do something about it.

It wasn't a totally relaxing day as those damned fairies didn't come and do my washing for me plus we cleaned out the garage to make room for the camper but it was a lovely day never the less.

2 comments:

Cherub said...

Sounds like a lovely day Michelle.

Magda said...

Yeah the fairies were slack in my neck of the woods too. I still had to do a couple of loads of washing and then iron the school uniform and make lunches, but all in all it was still a great day.