Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 11 Weigh In

The normal Wednesday with an increase of 400 g since yesterday so I have recorded yesterday's weight instead. I'm really noticing a difference in my clothes as I have become Miss Baggy Pants again - it will be interesting to see my measurements and how they compare with my comp prep measurements.

It's hard to believe that it is the second last weigh in. I'm not sure how to keep my momentum after we've finished the 12 weeks, I fear I will go back. It's crazy because I love training and eating well but I don't seem to do so well when I don't have a reason to do it but then I think why do I need a reason to be healthy? In reality, when I'm by myself I still train but I don't train with any intensity and tend to stick to what I like to do not necessarily what pushes me. I need to learn to push myself for me, not to please a third party.

No comments: