Pages

Friday, May 07, 2010

Week 10 Review

Overall it has been a pretty good week. I am on a bit of a downer today but I'm sure I'll turn that around. The 12wbt is having a completion of Round 1 party on the 19th June in Sydney. On the Saturday morning Mish will be holding a training session for everyone who can come. This is when I don't like living in a regional area - I HATE missing out on things! Plus, it is my niece's 21st birthday party on the Friday night at the Gold Coast which I think is a bit more important but did I mention I hate missing out! The forum is buzzing about the party and training sesh and while I'm so happy for them I'm absolutely green with envy. As I say to my girls, "Toughen up, Princess!"

3 comments:

Magda said...

I know how you feel Michelle. Adelaide feels like a regional area sometimes - nothing like that ever comes / happens here.

M

Kristy said...

Magda you beat me to it lol... I was just about to say the same thing, Adelaide does often feel regional and we do miss out on alot, although not as much as Tassie when I lived there :P

Hope you have a great weekend Michelle :) Oh and a nice Mothers day

Unknown said...

My sister and her family are in Perth and they feel like that too. It is such a big country we live in.