Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Week 10 Weigh In

A typical Wednesday - 100 g up from Friday's weight but on the plus side it is only 100 g, it could have been so much worse. As we are nearing the end of the 12wbt I started to head into the 'shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't' territory. You know when you say to yourself that you coulda reached your goal, you shoulda stuck to the diet, you woulda done more training but you didn't. At the moment I am 1.8 kg away from my 3 month goal, I seem to be losing around 100 or so gram per week and at that rate I won't reach my goal in two weeks. In reality, does it really matter? I am fitting into my fave jeans again, my workout pants fit me comfortably and more importantly I'm feeling fit and healthy. Ultimately, that is what it's all about.

2 comments:

Magda said...

Spot on Michelle. I've also come to accept that there is no elusive number where instant happiness and a sense of fulfilment are achieved. Whilst I'd like to be a few kilos lighter as well, I know that getting there under my terms is more important than getting there at any cost. Its about lifestyle and thats what I live by now. I think you're pretty much on the same wavelength :-)

LizN said...

Great job Michelle!
And Magda, when are you coming back, have missed you!