Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BOOOORRRRRIIIINNG

I found this yesterday when I was tidying up the lounge room. It is such a hard life for a kid whose mum trains at home, isn't it? I usually try to avoid training when Mal and the kids are around as they are so distracting. If I don't have kids asking me for snacks or to help them with something I have Mal mimicking the instructor on the DVD, asking me if I can feel the burn etc (he is sooooo hilarious - NOT). Missy T was sitting there quietly yesterday drawing which was nice but then I found what she was drawing. I cracked up laughing when I saw it.

The first week of the BFFM challenge has gone quite well. After some gentle nudging from Liz I have made the decision to aim to compete in September and will use this challenge as my comp prep. I have my work cut out for me but I am pumped to get back on stage.

1 comment:

LizN said...

I think that pic is so cool. And yes, you can totally do that comp :)