Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

All Good Now (I think)

So I had a massive meltdown yesterday when I got home. The dam burst and I found it hard to stop when I started. Poor Mal had to ride it, listening to that girly sobbing/talking thing we all do - it is quite funny when I think about it as I would say something and he just looked at me as if to say, "What the hell?" I would repeat myself but it was no more understandable. Anyways, I think it was just a build up of pressure and one stupid thing sent me over that edge. Sometimes I just need a good old cry and then I get on with my life. I guess I can chalk that up to my first comp prep meltdown even though it had nothing to do with prep.

I got up this morning and got my cardio done even though I nearly killed myself a few times on the step. Note to self, when your head is not in the game, don't do something that requires any form of coordination. My feet just didn't want to do what my brain was telling it. As I missed my walk this morning, I will be taking Mossy dog out tonight for a run and after that I would like to do a bit of boxing seeing as I missed it last night. Hopefully, I can con Mal into gloving up.

1 comment:

CazzyCat said...

You know Michelle, must be the day/week for it. I've been a mess all day for some reason, wish I could really let the floodgates open and let it all out!!
Maybe later on....
Glad to hear you are on the up now though.
Take care (and will see you in Gladdy hopefully! I'm coming over for a week on 25 June!!)
Cheers
Carolyn xx