Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday, Monday

Another weekend has flown past - why do the weekdays drag yet the weekend go so fast? Training was non-existant the last couple of days. Missy T had an 8 am game of soccer and then I spent the rest of the morning trying to tidy the house to make it at least a little bit presentable for my parents to come for a visit. Saturday night I went out for dinner for a friend's birthday. It was a lovely night with a great bunch of girls - on the downside it has made me realise just how lonely I am. How can I feel so alone when I'm surrounded by people? Often I feel like I'm a square peg trying desperately to fit into a round hole. Maybe it was because I missed my Super Sat Sesh that I'm feeling a little low. Anyways, time to stop the self pity party and get on with my week ... we are heading out to Cania Gorge this weekend to freeze our tushies off, something to look forward too.

2 comments:

LizN said...

Hi Michelle,
These weekends happen. Remember it's consistency over time that yields the greatest benefits.

I know what it's like to feel alone in a group of others - that was my weekend social engagement..ugh :)
xoxox

Anonymous said...

I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR SISTER!!!! ! You are anything but square - a lot of fun though THAT'S for sure!! Got rid of the self pity on my pages actually - bought myself a diary for that shit - geeing myself up for fit blogging again soon...