Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

3 Steps Forward

and 2 back. Today I'm dealing with the frustration of seeing that number on the scales back into the 51's. I'm trying not to beat myself up too much because that is just wasted energy and besides, I seriously doubt I have gained over 1 kg of fat since last week. Nevertheless, it is frustrating and disappointing.

I thought I had better get my butt into gear with regards to the comp. I am spending each night practising my posing (which Hubby loves!) and I have thought about my routine and started to cut my music and then I looked at the INBA website only to see that there is no routine round. Part of me is glad, as that is one less thing I have to organise but I actually enjoy that part of the comp. I can understand why they have done it, it makes it such a big day if everyone does a routine. I also have to reconsider my tanning options as they now ban Dream Tan. I might have to ask around and see what people are using nowadays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.