Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekly Wrap up

This week has been a hard slog. I've had PMT, battling bloating, chocolate cravings and fatigue. These are the weeks that I would much rather curl up in a ball and shut the world out but instead I ticked the boxes and got everything done. Okay, I did have a few Pods Missy T had left over from when we went to the movies on Saturday but overall food has been okay and training has been done. To me, these are the times that count. It's easy to go hard when everything is going great but getting on with the job at hand when motivation is low is when it matters. Besides, I always feel great after a workout so pushing myself even though I don't want to is worth it.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Your doing a great job Michelle... You have so much dedication to your goal.

Kek said...

Nicely said, Michelle!

Ha! The word verification is "splat"

Magda said...

here here