Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

A Confession


The last week saw me having a couple of meltdowns and very nearly throwing in the towel. The weight just doesn't seem to be shifting and every morning I'm faced with the disappointment of not seeing that number drop. I know why, but sometimes it takes someone else to say it (thanks Liz!) It is not the training as I have been making my sessions count. Blind Freddy could see it comes down to nutrition but I have been trying to kid myself into thinking otherwise. I haven't been logging my food on the weekends because, you know, if you don't log it it didn't happen. I know, I know! That's up there with sucking your tummy in when you hop on the scales.

At the moment, moderation is not an option. After 6 weeks, I can slip a little treat here and there and I know I can get away with it - hell, I have been doing that for the last 6 months - but for now I have to count calories and log all my food and then the results will come.

No comments: