Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where To Now?

I've been asked this several times since comp and to be perfectly honest I really don't know. One thing I have decided to do is to get some professional photos done in the next month. It should be quite exciting as the lady who is doing it wants to make it quite artistic so hopefully it will be something that will look a little bit different. I have also organised for her to take some family photos as well. I think having something like this to focus on will help keep me on track.

Apart from that I have nothing set in concrete. I would love to do (or at least go to see) the All Females one year but I'm not sure how feasible that is as, for us, that is major $$$$. Maybe I could go into Masters the year after next.

Until then I think I need to focus on growing some boulders and keeping my legs lean :)

2 comments:

LizN said...

I think a photo shoot is an awesome idea and wonderful gift to yourself.

xxx

Sue said...

The photo shoot does sound fun and a good motivator. Take some time out and when you are ready you will know what you want to do next.