Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Another Day Down

Yesterday wasn't perfect but I had planned it that way. We had pizza at work for the cup and I decided to join in for a change. While it was nice, I spent the rest of the day burping and feeling like a camel with the amount of water I was retaining. This ole bod has decided it doesn't like that sort of food anymore.

There was no snacking in the afternoon even though I was really low in energy (that's when I start reaching for the nibbles) but I think that was mainly due to having to do my weight training when I got home from picking up Missy T from dancing so I pretty much didn't have time to snack before dinner.

Today I have prepped silverside for dinner which will be ready when I get home from Moo's dance lesson, all I have to do is the veggies. Man, I love my slowcooker. It's a shame the girls don't like curries or casseroles otherwise I would use it more often.

2 comments:

Kek said...

One thing I learned about kids - stick their portion of the casserole in a pie dish, whack a sheet of puff pastry on top and give it 20 mins or so in a hot oven. They don't like casserole, but they like pies!

Unknown said...

That would work for one of the girls but the other won't eat pie. Give the fussy little brat a big lump of dead flesh, preferably with bone, and she is in heaven.