Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Horror Week

I just got the timetable for our horror week, yep, it's concert time again. The girls have rehearsals on most afternoons next week - the only free day is the day they have cricket - and I know by the end of the week we will all be exhausted. As much as I bitch and moan about concert, it is all worth it when I see the girls on stage. On a sidenote, Moo got her results from her tap exam which we all thought she had failed as she forgot her foxtrot - she got a Highly Commended ... you go, Girl!

The Sugar Biarch had a win last night. Maybe PMT week is not the best week to start a 'challenge' - in saying that I didn't overdo it, just a couple of bits of chocolate.

2 comments:

Kek said...

I think all parents have their own version of horror week. Ours last for a month. *sigh* We'll survive...

Unknown said...

Yes, we do survive it - not really sure how though. Maybe it's the knowledge that we are not alone and every parent goes through it.