Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Workout Stronger Than Yesterday

This is my mantra that I got from one of my favourite Lorna Jane Inspirational singlets, I use it when I'm feeling blah and frustrated with my lack of progress. There are times when it feels like it's slow going but I know that I am improving everyday.

I have finally replaced my batteries in my scales and lo and behold I have gained weight. Not that surprising considering the last couple of weeks of dance concerts and visitors. On the plus-side, I'm still under the 5kg weight gain limit post comp - I just need to maintain this weight which may be challenging with all the social activities at this time of year. I just need to remind myself that I am stronger than yesterday - both physically and mentally.

1 comment:

LizN said...

Of course you can - a few simple tips - "you can eat it all - but don't eat it all at once".
"You can't outrun a crappy diet "

Big hugs
Liz:)