Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 Sleeps!!!

I get to see my babies in 2 sleeps time!! This is the longest they have stayed away and I'm missing them terribly but I know they are loving their time with their grandparents and it is comforting to know that they are with people who love them dearly (and spoiling them rotten). We've had quite a bit of rain in the region lately and one of the roads to Bundy was cut last week, apparently we are to get a few hundred mls in the next few days so here's hoping the Bruce Highway doesn't get flooded. I'm sure it won't but it is in the back of my mind that we might not get down to my parent's (and to the kids) for Christmas. I guess there is no point in stressing over things that haven't happened yet.

I've had to make a few changes to my workouts this week to accomodate going away this weekend. I hope that it's not raining Christmas Day (even though it has been forecast) as I'm planning on getting out for a run but I'm not going to beat myself up if it doesn't happen.

No comments: