Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update Time

Things are cruising along nicely at the moment. I am currently following the December rotation from the Cathe website (with a couple of changes as I don't have some of the new DVDs). I'm enjoying doing the workouts that I haven't tried in a while and, as usual, I like not having to think too much about my training for the week.

My weight is sitting pretty at 50 kg (give or take) which is pretty much my goal weight. I'm back to having a little bit of dirt everyday ... I do love a little bit of icecream at night and I'm finding that I can 'get away with it' for the time being. The key for me is to have a small amount and then I don't feel like I'm missing out. I still log all my food but am fortunate enough that I don't become obsessed with it, likewise I still weigh myself daily just to keep a track on things.

Overall, life is pretty good at the moment.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Great to hear you are in such a good place place Michelle.

I have tried having small amounts of icecream, but just don't seem to have the willpower or something to be able to stop. I end up eating the whole container over two nights lol...

LizN said...

Hi Michelle,
Good to hear! I think logging can help keep you accountable even if you write it on paper. I'm more likely to be not eating so well, when I'm deliberately taking my focus off :)
Hugs
Liz;)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle - I like not having to think too much about my training either.