Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crazy Busy!

Boy, life is just getting more and more hectic. The family and I are so tired at the moment which I think is due to the loooooong school term - it feels like it is just going on and on. The munchkins are busy getting ready for dance festival and have had extra lessons, as much as I love watching them on stage I'm kind of looking forward to it being over. On the plus side, cricket has nearly finished for the season so Mal won't be out everyday prepping pitches and mowing. Me, I have been keeping on keeping on. Training has been good, food has been shit. I wouldn't mind so much but with the crap food comes the brain fog and the shakes. Not much else to report.

2 comments:

Magda said...

yes i agree completely michelle. at least you're training consistently. as for the crap food, well we all succumb to it from time to time. if you're like me, you get to a point where you go "enough is enough", clean up the diet and get back on track. its almost like pseudo maintenance

Kek said...

Hang in there, chick - holidays aren't far away now.