Pages

Monday, April 04, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I'm in serious need of some positivity after having my cranky pants on for over a week so I'm taking a leaf out of Liz's Book and show a bit of gratitude. I am grateful for:


  • A body that is injury-free that allows me to give it all I have everyday.

  • A work schedule that has a bit of flexibility so if I ever need to change my start and/or finish times to suit my family there is no issue.

  • Awesome family and friends (that goes without saying)

  • A dog that loves to run or walk at #crackofarse. I'm not sure if I would do it if I didn't have him.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It's great to take the time to look at all things we are grateful for. I have just done the same thing myself in notebook and feel so much better for it.

btw dogs are great training partners. The joy Neddie gets on his walks, makes me feel guilty if I miss a walk...