Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pre-Season Tasks

The most frustrating part of the 12wbt is that there are 8 pre-season tasks to get through before you start. Now, I'm not dissing the program in any way but I just feel like I'm in limbo and want to start already! I'm not the world's most patient person. It is a great idea to nut a few things out before starting a new program, particularly for newbies. It gives you an opportunity to set some goals and to recognise why you sabotage yourself and the various excuses that get bandied around that we use to eat crap or not exercise but, as I said, I just want to get stuck into the program. Patience, Grasshopper.

1 comment:

Magda said...

My sentiments exactly Michelle, hence my decision to go solo. Not long til Singapore and I didnt want to go weighing close to or well into the 70s.