Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Whew!

Life has been pretty darn busy here this week. I'm preparing for an audit at the moment and while almost everything is as how it should be, I have spent the week making sure we have dotted the i's and crossed the t's. As a result, my brain is a little fried.

We received our Week 1 for the 12wbt and I'm keen as mustard to get stuck into it. Some of the recipes look pretty good but I may have to add extra veg in some cases. I think I will try and cook a couple of things this weekend and freeze so I have easy meals.

I like the look of the program I'm doing this time around. I am doing the Lean and Strong program which has 4 days of weights, one day of stretching/light cardio and then the Super Saturday Session which is a mix of cardio and weights. I think I might mix it up a bit depending on the little girl's soccer game time. I can always use some of my DVDs as quite a few of them have a weights and cardio element to them. I would also like to squeeze in a smidge more cardio ... purely because I ♥ it :o)

1 comment:

Magda said...

Go Mich! I'm sure you'll blitz it.