Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Camping Weekend

We are heading away this weekend to freeze our butts off out at Cania. This, in 12wbt terms, would be classed as red flags. There will be drinking and plenty of yummy eats which I should be planning around - that is, if I were a good little 12wbt-er. I should have clean eats planned and I should abstain from alcohol, but where is the fun in that! Nah, I'm a rebel ... I'm not eating to plan and I have a good supply of wine and Bundy rum. Oh, and none of that diet shit to go with the rum. I know I'll regret it on Weigh-in Wednesday but at least I'm going to have a great time :o)

5 comments:

Kristy said...

That sounds like the perfect weekend to me Michelle. Have a ball! Although I hope it is warmer where you are then down here in Adelaide

Unknown said...

Good chance it is warmer Kristy ... but then I freeze if it's under 20degC

The Stark's said...

"Should" is a dirty word ;)

Magda said...

Ah someone else that lives by my "sin now, pray later" motto

:-) Magda

Liz N said...

I've never understood the diet drinks with alcohol gig :) and that's from a non drinker lol