Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Weigh In Day

Today is our official weigh in day, I say 'official' because I weigh daily. I'm not going to bore you with how I'm going weekly because, well, it's boring. LOL!

The program is going really well and I'm increasing my weights each week. Gotta be happy with that :o) I'm not really sure about our Super Saturday Sessions this time around. Last Saturday I trained for over 2 hours, burnt over 1000 calories (which is phenomenal for me) and was so ravenous the next day that I think I ate twice the amount of calories I burnt. Maybe it would be better to step back a notch. I guess I should just trust the program.

2 comments:

Magda said...

OMG 2 HOURS of training .... but then I think, thats what my long runs were for my HM training. Nevertheless I know how hard that is and how it can leave you feeling famished no matter how much you eat. LOL.

Keep up the good work Mich.

Kek said...

LOL, the idea of Super Saturdays scares the pants off me. I'm sure I'd be exactly like you and eat my own weight in food the next day...

Maybe scale it back just a tad? Or plan to up your calories to suit?