Pages

Friday, July 01, 2011

Super Sat Sesh On Friday

This week's weekly surprise is to come up with a Super Saturday Session of our own. I had a lot of fun creating mine and will be trying it out today. I love training outdoors when I can, particularly at the park where the kids and Mossy can come too. The girls have a great time playing and Mossy likes to race beside me during my sprints. I'll be hitting the footy field for today's workout and it will feature suicides, dive bomber push-ups, firewalkers, modified chin-ups, tricep dips and planks. We have to have photographic evidence of doing the workout so I'll be taking Moo along with me as Missy T has ballet exam prep this afternoon. I'm looking forward to it; it's nice to get outdoors after being couped up in an office all day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

some of those I've never heard of!!! Would love to know how you go- and see photographic evidence of course!!