Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today I Feel Good

Last week I was so down on myself. I think the weight of the competition side of the 12wbt got a bit too much. This was not anything that was said or written in the forums but in my own head. I wanted to win or at least have something to show for all my hard work. Last week I felt like I have entered other 'Body Blitz' competitions and, of course, bodybuilding only to be pushed aside and to simply be glanced over. I know these things are for yourself - for your own self-improvement - but it would be nice for someone to think that you are good enough.

This week I feel good enough. Good enough for the people that matter. Not some nameless or faceless person who don't know me and are judging me at face value (or should that be body value). Yep, today I feel good :o)

1 comment:

Magda said...

Way to go Michelle. What goes down, must go up. I like your new perspective too.