Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Pre-Season

2 weeks to go before the start of the next round which means it's pre-season and I am yet to do the tasks ... I haven't even watched the videos which I guess isn't the best start to the round. I'll get there when I'm ready to sit down and have a think about it all. The pre-season is an exciting time as there are loads of newbies who are keen as mustard to get stuck into the program. Because of that it is also frustrating as there is very little information given to everyone and if you haven't done the program before it can feel like you have no idea what is going on. I guess that's where us 'oldies' come in before the Chinese whispers get out hand. Anyway, the forums are buzzing and I'm keen to get my teeth into this round.

There are a few Gladdie peeps doing it this round and I have at least 3 lovely ladies that I have known for years. I'm keen to start a bit of a get together with them and others so that we have a support network. I'm not sure on the logistics as yet as we all have plenty of other commitments but we will see how we go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! The only thing I really know about body building seasons is from watching the Pumping Iron movie, in which I really liked Lou Ferrigno and thought Arnold was a complete jerk about saying mean things to psych Lou and others out. Is it like that for women, or was that all dramatized a lot?

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

To be honest Marion I have never come across that but then I don't think I would ever been seen as a threat, if you know what I mean.

This preseason is in regard to the 12wbt challenge that I'm doing at the moment. We have to decide on our goals over the next 3, 6 and 12 months plus various other tasks Michelle Bridges sets us.