Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

12wbt Blogging Challenge - Introduce Yourself

Shrinking Kath from the 12wbt has started a blogging challenge for the round and I thought I may as well join in.  This week is Introduce Yourself. Okay, so here it goes ....


1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.

I hate having to describe myself, I could list my age, number of kids, what I do for a living but I guess that doesn't really describe me, does it?  Here it goes ...
I'm pretty shy and introverted.  I love routine but don't like feeling like I 'have' to do things.  I'm stubborn and will dig my heels in if I feel like someone is pushing me.  I'm one of those people who walk into work with a bright 'Good Morning' and when people ask me how I'm going I always say 'fantastic'.  More than 25 words but shit happens :)

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??
I like to be challenged and the 12wbt offers that.  I also like to have a program to follow and the whole team concept of the 12wbt appeals to me.

3. Why do you blog??
I really don't have many people in the 'real world' that get my gym obsession.  Blogging connects me to like-minded people.

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)
I have so many people that inspire me for various reason.  Most are everyday people like other working mothers who incorporate fitness into their daily life.  It makes me realise that it is possible.

5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
My family, watching my kids at dance concerts, the happiness on my dog's face when we go for a walk, snuggling with my cat on a cold night.

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Getting through the silly season unscathed

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
Meeting new people, achieving things that I don't think are possible

8. And what scares the pants off you?
Failure.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
Normally I love exercise and can't wait to train. Today I'm still in holiday mode

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling _AWESOME___________________

When you have finished your week on blogging challenge lick on the add your blog button below. You can then link your entry directly below this post so others can read it too

No comments: