Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

One Week To Go!

I'm getting so excited!  This time next week we will be on our way to Fiji!!  I guess with regard to the 12wbt this would be classed as 'Red Flag Days'.  There is a small part of me that thinks that I should pack my trusty resistance band or plan to visit the hotel gym but I am also thinking that my body needs and deserves a bit of rest.  My plan is to do the 4 days of weight training over the weekend and Monday and Tuesday morning before we leave and then I won't feel guilty for missing days.  Besides I will get a bit of exercise in the form of swimming and snorkelling while we are away.  If the mood hits, I will train but I'm not going to plan workout sessions.

The kids are so excited about the upcoming holiday and we have been looking at all the activities they can do.  I think they will have a ball, particularly seeing as our good friends, my sister and her family and my brother and his family are all coming too so they will have a few people to play with.  Me, I'm looking forward to our Day Spa day that I will be sharing with my sister and my 2 grown nieces.  Can't wait :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! Your vacation sounds so fun! Have a wonderful time!

:-) Marion

ss2306 said...

That sounds glorious Michelle.

I think that's the best plan. Plan not to formally train and if you do it's a bonus. Besides, I'm sure you'll be very active with all the activities including bedroom play ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Marion!

Shelley - the kids will be in the same room as us so that might put a spanner in the works. Mind you, I guess that's what kid's club is for ;)

Magda said...

Sounds like a great time is planned Michelle. You'll love Fiji. The people are so beautiful.

Sandra said...

Enjoy Michelle! Looking forward to your 12WBT updates when you return.
:)