Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

Week 3 Blogging Challenge - Finding the Joy

This weeks challenge is Find the Joy

Here is my list:

1. Camping (or other holidays) with the fam
2. Saturdays (SSS in the morning then family time in the arv ... love it)
3. Friday arv on the front veranda.  Most weeks we have friends come over ... good times
4. A new exercise program (each week it feels like Christmas!)
5. Lazing around on a Sunday in my PJs reading the paper and a cuppa.
6. The smell of the eucalypt on our morning walk
7. Listening to my cat pur when he's curled up on my lap
8. Cranking up the music and dancing around the house or singing along really badly in the car
9. The feeling after a workout (particularly SSS)
10. Watching the girls dance (love proud Mummy moments)

That is just a few ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! I love talking to my dog, Keebler. When my teen kids are razzing me in a nice way. Eating warm soup. Good movies and snuggly blankets. Apples from the orchard. Rustling colorful leaves. Hot baths that last forever. (It's chilly in Wisconsin right now--with no heat on in our house yet). Those workouts when I feel like a superstar--you know what I mean!

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

I'm a car singer too...love seeing people's faces at the lights!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Marion - I know what you mean!! Love your list :-)

Kipwil - LOL!