Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogging Challenge #4 - Reflection

This week's challenge is about reflection.

1. Describe in 25 words or less (why is it always 25 words) the you that you were before 12wbt

I don't think that I'm really that much different.  I joined the 12wbt for a new challenge, to have a fitness program to follow and meet like-minded people.  I feel like I was a bit of a crossroads wondering where I was heading with regards to my goals.
2. Now - who are you now??
My goal this round was to put myself 'out there'.  I have started a Facebook group for our region where we organise get togethers and training.  This is something that I would never do and I usually sit around waiting for someone else to organise these things.
3. What has the hardest been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?
The usual ... weekend eating BUT I had a great weekend last weekend.

4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?
Not sure.  I had pretty good habits previously. 
5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?
I don't think my body has changed at all this round thus far and it didn't really change much last round either.
6. How has your mindset changed this round?
I think I am slowly getting more confident in my own abilities although the weekend's bootcamp showed that I have a little way to go with regard to trusting myself.
7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..."
I never give up.  I may not be the best, the fastest or strongest but I don't let that stop me.
8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...."
Despite the fact that I was pretty sucky at all things sporting, I have achieved some pretty cool things like competing in my Figure Comps.  I know this doesn't have anything to do with the 12wbt but I'm pretty proud of it.
9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...."
Most probably stressed out due to all the end of year things the kids are doing (ballet concerts, cricket etc)!  Seriously though, I will still eating clean and training mean because that's how I roll!
10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt?
Athlete - Liz called me that during my time with her but I never believed it.  In my head I continue to be the kid who was the last one picked for the team.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! It took me two years of really good weightlifting before I could imagine myself as athletic.

:-) Marion

Liz N said...

Of course you are an athlete and you've come so far too!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies :-)