All Kinds of Awesome
Here is a list of my awesomeness:
- I'm supportive. I'm there for my friends whether it's a shoulder to cry on or to cheer them on from the sidelines.
- I think I'm a pretty good parent. Either that or I got really lucky with my kids. Or maybe they are just awesome like their Mum (and Dad) ;o)
- I get along with most people ... there are very few people I don't like. Some may not be my cup of tea but I don't dislike them.
- I'm good at my job
- I keep fit while working fulltime and with 2 kids who play sport and musical instruments. Mind you, I have an awesome hubby that helps out. It frustrates me when people complain that they don't have time to even go for a walk when they either don't work or work part-time. I'm sorry but sometimes you have to make the time. For years I have trained almost exclusively from home before my kids got up in the morning and I have done that since they were born. Okay, off my soapbox now ...
- I think I'm an awesome dancer ... my kids think different! LOL!