Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yes, I'm Awesome!


This week challenge is All Kinds of Awesome

Here is a list of my awesomeness:
  • I'm supportive.  I'm there for my friends whether it's a shoulder to cry on or to cheer them on from the sidelines.
  • I think I'm a pretty good parent.  Either that or I got really lucky with my kids.  Or maybe they are just awesome like their Mum (and Dad) ;o)
  • I get along with most people ... there are very few people I don't like.  Some may not be my cup of tea but I don't dislike them.
  • I'm good at my job
  • I keep fit while working fulltime and with 2 kids who play sport and musical instruments.  Mind you, I have an awesome hubby that helps out.  It frustrates me when people complain that they don't have time to even go for a walk when they either don't work or work part-time.  I'm sorry but sometimes you have to make the time.  For years I have trained almost exclusively from home before my kids got up in the morning and I have done that since they were born.  Okay, off my soapbox now ...
  • I think I'm an awesome dancer ... my kids think different!  LOL! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pic of Barney! When i saw the topic, he popped into my head immediately :). I betcha you ARE an awesome dancer...hope you are going to Sydney Finale, we can all dance awesomely together!

Shar said...

Love this post Michelle, you are indeed awesome! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Shar ... it is nice to focus on my good points every now and then :o)

Kipwil - I wish I was going to Sydney but unless I win Lotto between now and then ...

Kek said...

One of my pet hates is the "don't have time" excuse. Do they think WE have nothing else to do?

One of these days I'm going to slap somebody who utters those words.

Unknown said...

I hear ya, Kek!