Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yes, I'm Awesome!


This week challenge is All Kinds of Awesome

Here is a list of my awesomeness:
  • I'm supportive.  I'm there for my friends whether it's a shoulder to cry on or to cheer them on from the sidelines.
  • I think I'm a pretty good parent.  Either that or I got really lucky with my kids.  Or maybe they are just awesome like their Mum (and Dad) ;o)
  • I get along with most people ... there are very few people I don't like.  Some may not be my cup of tea but I don't dislike them.
  • I'm good at my job
  • I keep fit while working fulltime and with 2 kids who play sport and musical instruments.  Mind you, I have an awesome hubby that helps out.  It frustrates me when people complain that they don't have time to even go for a walk when they either don't work or work part-time.  I'm sorry but sometimes you have to make the time.  For years I have trained almost exclusively from home before my kids got up in the morning and I have done that since they were born.  Okay, off my soapbox now ...
  • I think I'm an awesome dancer ... my kids think different!  LOL! 
Post a Comment