Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Magic Carpet Ride

Or should I say a rollercoaster ride.  I have been all over the place mentally for the last few weeks ... some days I'm really up and then the next I'm so low I'm flat out getting out of bed.  I'm putting it down to this time of year and the fact that my normal hectic life has come to a bit of a stop due to no after school sports and the kids being off my hands for a couple of weeks while they visit their Grandparents.  You would think that would mean I have more time to train and more time to prep meals but it has had the opposite effect on me in that I have lost my momentum.  On the plus side, I have mowed the yard and have done housework instead of training so my time hasn't totally been wasted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a change in routine makes an enormous difference to my motivation too! When we were away I went to gym every day. When back home- I found every excuse imaginable to avoid it!!!

Liz N said...

I have to admit I did sweet f all when I went away last week. Don't worry, the motivation will come back xx