Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Weekend, Another Party

Night out with the Girls
This weekend was the 12wbt finale down at Sydney and unfortunately I was unable to go.  Instead a few of the Gladstone 12wbters got together for dinner to celebrate.  It was a lovely night and I had my phone handy so we could find out the winners during the evening.  The Lean and Strong section has really stepped up a notch and all the winners looked fantastic and were totally deserving.  It has made me reflect on my last 12 weeks and I wonder what I could have achieved if I really committed to it 100%.  I'm tempted to do another round and give it a fair dinkum go ... I'll see how I go in the new year.
My new workout singlet


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! You look gorgeous in both outfits. (I personally love the workout outfit the best because it looks like you are so much fun!)

I honestly admire how you can do both the food and fitness at once. I tend to go crazy on the fitness, while, unfortunately, also badly going crazy on the food.

On my blog, you commented that you feel in a slump, is that correct? Well, the guys' weightlifting books will honestly tell you that slimming down while building up is a "b." Guys get crabby as "h." The lack of food and lack of energy from working out so hard while hardly any carbs. So you probably are not as much in the slump as you feel.

:-)Marion

Unknown said...

Thanks Marion!

I think a major factor of my slump is the old post event low. At the end of these challenges I tend to get the old 'what next?' feeling. I think if I set some kick-arse goals, it will help with motivation. PS I love your goal of doing the splits ... think I might steal it :o)