Pages

Monday, March 05, 2012

Step Away From The Computer!

Things have been getting on top of me lately and I think a large part of the problem is spending too much time on the computer/tablet.  I think it is time to limit my FB, Twitter and Forum times to certains times of the day.  One thing I try to teach my kids is that they can watch TV or play on the computer once they have done their homework, practiced their instruments and dances; get the work done and then you can play.  I need to practice what I preach.  Social media will be once I get everything done of an evening or on my lunch break - not in the morning when I should be getting ready.

2 comments:

Cherub said...

Sounds like a plan I should be aiming for too Michelle.
Good luck sticking with it.

Unknown said...

I am a shocker with the computer and it has been made worse with the tablet. I didn't start out too well but think I will be slowly weaning myself off it.