Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some Days Are Diamonds

And some days are stone.  My cranky pants are well and truly on this week.  I'm blaming the weather as it is rainy and cold and, frankly, a little depressing.  It sounded like rain this morning so I gave taking the dog for a walk a miss and did my Cathe Yoga Max DVD instead and will try for a walk this afternoon.  My body is screaming out for a darn good stretch at the moment as my left hip seems to have gone out in sympathy with my right one and while acupuncture and physio seems to be doing its thing, I know yoga helps out of sight.  I have a tendency to neglect my stretching but with all the hassles I have been having I know I have to take that time to get it done.  I have to admit that I got a little frustrated with this morning's practice as my flexibility is not up to norm but there was a huge improvement by the end of the session so I will take that away as the positive from the session.  I need to focus on the fact that, while I'm having some niggly issues at the moment, it is comparatively minor compared to what a lot of people go through.  Oh, and the other positive is that I got me some of these:

Now I can do heavy squats at home!  Yippee!!

No comments: