Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Dammit!

It seems my lovely eldest child has passed her germs onto me.  My body tried to fight it off all weekend but I have spent the last couple of days with a nasty headcold.  It isn't enough to totally stop me but enough to make me feel like crap.  The weird thing is I have hit a couple of PBs with my lifting (35 kg for my sumo deadlift high pulls on Monday and 30 kg for my cleans last night ... and I may have had more in me) but it left nothing in the tank for the final blast after my weights last night instead I did some double under practice.

Tonight was meant to be one of the girls, "Jackie", but as I don't have a rower at home I won't be able to do it and I really think I need to have some rest so I have decided to focus on mobility work instead and if I feel up to it some double under and box jump practice.

Tomorrow I get the skin cancer cut out so I guess that means no training tomorrow either. God, I hate being out of action.

2 comments:

Liz N said...

Hope you feel better soon. I am loving reading about your experiences with Crossfit and admire you for it! x

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz!