Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Throwdown

This weekend our 2 boxes, Crossfit Gladstone and Crossfit CQ (based in Rocky), will be holding an in house competition.  I was tempted to sign up but was a little worried about what would be required.  Even though I knew there was a beginner section I was still unsure about what was required seeing as I there are several movements I haven't mastered.  I have since seen the movement standards and am starting to think about signing up again as I would be able to do everything that is required.  As much as I would love to have a chop, there is another part of me that is afraid of failure and the idea of competing against other people freaks me out ... what if I come last?  I would love to compete but I wouldn't want to let the Gladstone crew down.  I might go and watch and cheer on the crew.

I missed yesterday's WOD as I was up in Rocky for a netball carnival for Moo.  I hate missing my workouts but sometimes life just gets in the way and I just have to roll with it.  Luckily, I think the workouts are being programed with the throwdown in mind as it was a fairly cruisy day yesterday and I don't feel like I missed anything.
Post a Comment