Pages

Friday, May 02, 2014

Crossfit Total

I really wasn't feeling it today.  I've been really shaky this week despite eating well and not drinking a lot of caffeine.  I think it may be due to my cycle but, really, who would know.  I do know that if my diet is out of whack or I get fatigued that my shaking gets a lot worse.  I was really bad today but I'm putting that down to our Thursday night takeaway ... but that doesn't explain the rest of my week.

I was a little disappointed when I saw CFT programmed as I knew I would get much improvement with how I was feeling but I showed up with the mindset that I'll give it my best and to not beat myself up if I don't achieve what I set for the day.

My squats were horrible, I actually did worse finishing with a weight of 55 kg.  Next up was strict press and I completed the round at 32.5 kg which I thought was a PB as I hadn't updated the MyWOD app the previous time I did CFT.  Last but not least was deadlift.  I had written up on our goal board that my goal is to do handstands and 100 kg deadlift and I felt like today was the time to attempt it.  We went through the reps and I did a rep at what I thought was 100 kg but unfortunately my partner and I had miscalculated and realised we were at 95 kg (still a PB for me though) so I chucked some more weight on the bar and gave 100 kg a crack.  I may have done a little dance.



Date
Squat
Press
Deadlift
Total
20/09/2013
52.5
30
82.5
165
20/12/2013
57.5
32.5
92.5
182.5
1/05/2014
55
32.5
100
187.5

No comments: