Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Week 6

Wow, I'm at the end of Week 6 ... over halfway! Over the last couple of weeks my eats haven't been very good. I can't seem to stop the sugar cravings. Now that I am on the downhill slide I really should start knuckling down! On the plus side I continue to lose size and body fat so I guess something must be working. It makes me wonder what my progress would be like if I actually stuck to my eating plan! I've been very low on energy which is why I'm craving sugar. We've had storms this week as well as having parents visiting so I was unable to go walking although I managed to get to Balance last night and then Attack this morning. I think the dog is going a bit stir crazy from lack of exercise.

Last week's (Week 5) stats:

Weight: 49kg
Chest: 75 cm
Waist: 60.5 cm
Around navel: 66 cm
Calves: 36 cm
Arms: 24 cm
Thighs: 51.5 cm
Hips: 91.6 cm
Body Fat: 20%

This weeks:

Weight: 49 kg
Chest: 73 cm
Waist: 60 cm
Around navel: 65 cm
Calves: 35.5 cm
Arms: 24 cm
Thighs: 51.3 cm
Hips: 91.2 cm
Body Fat: 19.6%

No comments: