Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Change of plans

I have decided to do my Fit Lioness program again with the hope a change will give me the kick up the butt that I need. I've made a couple of changes here and there - basically added more cardio and have included some yoga. My week thusfar has included

Monday:

Stationary lunges 2 sets of 15 reps at 7 kg/side.
Military Press 2 sets of 12 at 7 kg/side
Fitball squats 1 set of 15 at 7.5 kg/side and 1 set of 15 at 12.5 kg/side
Pushups (boy) 2 sets of 15
Bicep curls 2 sets of 15 at 5 kg/side
Tricep kickbacks 2 sets of 15 at 7 kg
Dumbell rows 2 sets of 12 at 12 kg
Fitball crunches 2 sets of 20

Had no time for cardio :(

Tuesday

30 minutes of yoga in the morning
Body attack in the evening

Wednesday

Stationary lunges 2 sets of 20 reps at 7 kg/side.
Military Press 2 sets of 15 at 7 kg/side
Fitball squats 1 set of 15 at 5 kg/side and 1 set of 15 at 10 kg/side
Pushups (boy) 2 sets of 15
Bicep curls 2 sets of 15 at 5 kg/side
Tricep kickbacks 1 set of 20 and 1 set of 15 at 7 kg
Dumbell rows 2 sets of 15 at 12 kg
Fitball crunches 2 sets of 30
Calf raise 2 sets of 20 reps at 7 kg/side

15 minutes eliptical
10 minutes stationary bike
20 minute walk - the girls came with me so it was a fairly slow paced walk. What can you expect from a 5 y.o. and a 3 y.o.

Thursday
30 minutes of yoga in the morning
Unfortunately its raining so won't be able to get out for a walk today

Overall I'm enjoying the change although I'm feeling a bit tired today. My diet hasn't been very clean so I don't expect the results I got from last time but I hope my bod will be bikini ready.

“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”

No comments: