Pages

Monday, August 21, 2006

Its been a while

Due to my computer breaking down I have been unable to post for ages. Since then my fitness regime has gone a little pear-shaped. I am trying to keep up the exercise but food has been the biggest challenge. I have totally lost motivation and as a result I am feeling low, tired and basically just crap! Since my last post we have bought a new house and sold our old one so I basically lost momentum. Today I have decided to start a new challenge and there are no excuses for failure. Anyway, here are the stats:

Weight: 54kg (new scales at the gym)
Chest: 76.6 cm
Waist (around the smallest bit): 62.1 cm
Waist (around the navel): 70 cm
Calf: 36 cm
Bicep: 24.7 cm
Thigh: 54.0 cm
Hips: 95.2 cm
Body Fat: 20.7%

Workout:

Triceps
Close grip bench press: 2 sets of 10 5 kg per side, 1 set of 10 7.5 kg per side
Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10 7 kgs

Abs
Fitball Crunches 3 sets of 15
Oblique Crunches 3 sets of 15
Plank

Anyway, gotta go for dinner

M

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going” – Beverly Sills. Opera singer

No comments: