Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Again!

Wow! Where are the weeks going? Another busy day of school runs and work ... it'll be nice when Moo and Missy T are going to the same school instead of opposite ends of town. Moo is tired today and it was a huge fight to get her out of bed (perhaps she should go to bed sooner instead of fighting it) Its a big week for a 5 year old. So I have put a DVD on for them to veg out in front of.

I slept in today! I never sleep in - its like my body is programmed to get up at 5 am no matter when I what day it is or when I went to bed. I was awake 10 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off and then woke up 40 minutes after. I forgot to reset my alarm as I usually get up half an hour before hubby. DOH! I guess I must have needed it but poor Mossy missed out on a walk again as it was raining yesterday (for about 2 minutes). I still managed to train legs today so all was not lost.

No comments: