Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

What a week!

Thank goodness last week is over and done with. The girls had ballet rehearsals every afternoon with the concert on Saturday and then the break-up was on Sunday. I had a horrendous week at work and more than once I felt like curling up in the foetal position. So today I am knackered. It was worth it while I watched my babies up on stage.

Fortunately I was able to squeeze in some workouts. I ran every morning (excluding the weekend) and did my weights workouts but I had to miss my afternoon and weekend cardio. Food through the week was pretty good and I am pleased to say that I knocked back a piece of cake that my workmate had brought in but the weekend was so-so. I paid for it with the usual increased heartrate from eating too much sugar and swollen fingers today.

No comments: